Updated 21st September 2019
How To Get Potential Customers To Do Business With You
People are beginning to recognize that the Internet offers enormous possibilities to set up a successful online business from home for minimal or no cost. Online marketers need to stay ahead of the game because the home business entrepreneur now has access to much more training than they previously did.
Would-be “netpreneurs” are quickly beginning to recognize the products and opportunities that offer true value as well as those that don’t, as they get up to speed on what is needed to get started online. They see so many sales letters, that they no longer fall for the average “hype”. Of course they’re still willing to spend – but they want value for money, and want to be treated like intelligent consumers.
How To Affiliate Marketing
The questions all who aspire to be “top affiliates” should be asking themselves, are…
1) How do you get potential customers to do business with “you” rather than your competition?
2) What motivates those who unsubscribe from your opt-in list?
3) And why would consumers want to ask for a refund?
In other words… What makes people want to buy your products and sign up for your opportunities?
- Your potential customers should be able to see just how your product will give them new insight or increase their knowledge base in their given niche.
- They will be happily buy your product if it will help to accelerate their online business growth.
- Potential clients will have no problem buying your product if it will automate a time consuming task.
After all, the Internet is about speed, so rather than spend time on repetitive tasks, online marketers seek out products that will speed up their marketing and promotion.
Understanding Your Customers Needs
Once “Newbies” have been exposed to a few sales pages, it’s doesn’t take them long to ignore the usual sales jargon. They quickly evaluate your sales letter to find out just what your product is really offering them. Do they need it or is it a duplicate of one they bought last year?
Your potential customers expect value for money. What’s in it for them? Will it deliver the information they need? Sometimes the more expensive products are better value and give more information than many of the cheaper ones.
The smart Internet Marketers stay ahead of the game. They realize that by producing material offering truly valuable information, they are more likely to attract and keep new customers.
How To Keep Potential Customers
Several things can contribute to this:
– Getting mainly emails that offer very little helpful material with 90% of the content geared towards selling products or opportunities.
– Receiving emails selling the same product or opportunity, because their sender hasn’t worked out his after sale, list transfer procedure.
– Opening an email vibrating with excitement about a new product or service, then getting the same email from six other affiliates marketing the same product or opportunity.
Value For Money
The days when buyers tended to write off a bad purchase are long gone. Customers will ask for a refund, if they feel they did not get value for their money.
What makes them ask for their money back?
– Products that don’t work with their systems such as e-books in “.exe” only format that are not accessible on a Mac computer.
– Software that doesn’t work as advertised.
– An e-book full of information, easily available on the Internet.
– An e-book with very little, poorly written content.
– An e-book that is full of links, or affiliate links. When you charge for an e-book full of affiliate links you run the risk of compromising your reputation as a source of quality information.
There you have it folks and if you’re wise you will heed those questions. Then your job is to come up with answers that will satisfy your potential customers.
How To Marketing Online
If you believe you need some basic training on how to market online then you need look no further than the online company I have been a member of since 2014.
Take a look at these web pages and you will see that you will get all the training required to market your business. As part of the training you will learn about affiliate marketing for beginners.
You will also receive quite a few Freebies, such as free websites, free domain names for them, free internet hosting, free website maintenance and a whole lot more.
Before you go and read up on this company please leave a comment below and let myself and other readers know what you think. Perhaps you have some tips and advice you could pass on to people new to making money online.
I will reply to all comments as I always do to people who take the time to leave one.
Have a great day folks and I wish you all the success in the world in whatever you do or would like to do.
Here’s a link to a blog I published recently called –
The graphics give some great tips and advice.